Troubleshooting printing problems.
- Verify that you are using the current version of KaleidaGraph (v4.5.4).
- Verify that you have the latest version of the printer driver.
- Use the control panel to delete the printer and add it back in.
- Make sure one of the printers is set up as a default printer before launching KaleidaGraph. You could also use the Printer control panel to choose a different printer as the default printer.
- If this is a PostScript printer, use the PostScript driver and not the PCL driver (Windows only).
- If possible, see if a different printer has the same behavior.