Do you own KaleidaGraph version 4.1 or earlier? If you said “yes”, you can purchase an upgrade to version 4.5.4.
Five times more variables (99), 24 new markers, independent line and fill color, drop line capability, new plot types, improved plot exporting, new Slice Data command, confidence interval computation, enhanced scripting commands, and more…. Upgrade today!
Explore some of the new features by clicking any of the images below:
Additional Enhancements include:
- Added support for the latest Excel file formats (.xlsx files).
- The Line Thickness setting in Plot Options now also controls the thickness of the plot symbol in the legend for variables represented by a fill pattern.
- Added a command to the Help menu that opens the PDF manual.
- Modified the Sort Dialog to allow for longer column titles.
- Modified the text editor used for Posted Note, Library, Edit Text, etc. so that it can be resized.
Please note: KaleidaGraph is a 32-bit application and will not run under Catalina (OS 10.15) or Big Sur (OS 11). Beta testing for the 64-bit Mac version is currently underway, however it is too early to provide a release date for the final version. Registered users of KaleidaGraph can sign up for beta testing.
Ready To Upgrade?
Order through our website and start utilizing the new features in a matter of minutes.