Sample Macros and Scripts
Below is a list of macros that can be added to your Macros menu to operate on your data set. If you have a macro that you feel other users would find worthwhile, feel free to contact us.
How to add individual macros to your Macros menu:
- Download the selected macro. All of the macros are individual text files except for the FFT macros.
- Switch to KaleidaGraph and choose Macros > Show Macros.
- Select a Macro on the left side and click New (v5) or Add (v4.5). An empty macro will be added to the list.
- Change the name of the empty macro and click Edit to display a text editor.
- Open the downloaded text file into the text editor.
- Click OK (v5) or choose File > Close (v4.5) to leave the editor, and then click OK to leave the Show Macros dialog.
- The macro can now be used by either selecting it from the Macros menu or by using the macro(“”) command in Formula Entry.
- Be sure to save changes to the Macros file when quitting to save the changes that were made.
Have a macro question or submission?
Contact our technical support department if you have any questions or if you have written a macro that others may find useful.