I do not get the OK button after entering my Authorization Code. Why?
- For versions 3.6 – 4.1 make sure you use upper case letters.
- If your code contains a 0, it is a zero, not the letter O. None of the codes contain the letter O.
- Double check the characters in the code. It easy to mistake K for X and A for 4, for example.
- Type the code yourself – do not try copying the code from your order confirmation and pasting it in. You can copy the code, but you cannot include anything before or after the code itself.
- You can enter the code with or without the dashes, but do not use spaces.