How do I add an individual macro to my Macros menu?
- Choose Macros > Show Macros.
- Select a macro on the left side and click Add. An empty macro will be added below the macro you select.
- Change the name of the empty macro and click Edit to display a text editor.
- Choose File > Open. Locate and open the macro that was downloaded. Choose File > Close to leave the dialog. The macro can now be used by either selecting it from the Macros menu or by using the macro(” “) command in Formula Entry.
- To make this change to the Macros menu permanent, save changes to Macros when quitting KaleidaGraph.