KaleidaGraph Upgrade Center
Do you own KaleidaGraph version 4.1 or earlier? If you said “yes”, you can purchase an upgrade to version 4.5.4.
(If you own a version of KaleidaGraph that is version 4.1 or earlier, review this chart for features that have been added since you purchased your version of KaleidaGraph.)
Five times more variables (99), 24 new markers, independent line and fill color, Drop Line capability, new plot types, improved plot exporting, new Slice Data command, confidence interval computation, predicted values auto export to the data window, enhanced scripting commands, and more…. Upgrade today!
Additional Enhancements include:
- Added support for the latest Excel file formats (.xlsx files).
- Modified the Sort Dialog to allow for longer column titles.
- Setting “Never” for the Style in Preferences now displays a dialog that is needed to manually save the Style before quitting for this change to be saved.
- The Line Thickness setting in Plot Options now also controls the thickness of the plot symbol in the legend for variables represented by a fill pattern.
- Added a Help button to the Personalization Dialog.
- Added a command to the Help menu that open the PDF manual.
- Modified the text editor used for Posted Note / Library / Edit Text / etc. so that it can be resized.