KaleidaGraph Sample Macros & Scripts
Below is a list of macros that you can add to your macros menu.
How to add an individual macro to your Macro menu:
- Select the macro of interest. All of the macros except for the FFT macros will show the source code of the macro.
- Copy the source code of the macro to the Clipboard.
- Switch to KaleidaGraph and choose Macros > Show Macros
- Select a Macro on the left side and click “Add”. An empty macro will be added below the macro you select.
- Change the name of the empty macro and click “Edit” to display a text editor.
- Paste the source code into the text editor. Choose File > Close to leave the dialog box. The macro can now be used by either selecting it from the Macros menu or by using the macro (“”) command in Formula Entry.