Creating a poster?
Can a person fully read your poster in under 10 minutes?
Posters have become one of the most important tools for presenting work at conferences, but they can be a challenge to create. They require even more restraint than other forms of scientific communication because of the insufficient time and space that is available to make your points and catch the audience’s attention.
Graphs are a key component of a great poster!
One of the secrets to an easy-to-read, eye-catching poster is visually compelling graphs. The competition is fierce. Make your poster stand out from the crowd. Create graphs quickly and easily with KaleidaGraph!
- Graph your data in minutes using a core set of plot types familiar to everyone in a data intensive profession.
- Customize every aspect of your plot so it best represents your data.
- Add axis breaks, change the position of the axes and create offset axes with the click of a mouse.
- Complete your regression analysis with one of our nine standard fits, or add your own formula, and apply our flexible error bars.
Need help creating your poster?
Below you will find a list of links which provide advice on scientific poster creation. We hope you find this list helpful.
- How to make a successful poster
- The preparation of scientific posters: a guide for botanists
- Preparing professional scientific posters
- Advice on designing scientific posters
- Designing effective posters
- The scientific poster as a teaching tool
- Tips for effective poster presentations
- Design of scientific posters
- Scientist’s guide to poster presentations – a book by Peter J. Gosling
- The online journal of scientific posters – eposters.net
Scientific poster design and printing: