Lab management tips
Running a lab is not an easy task. We have searched the Internet to provide you with a list of articles that we hope will make the task a bit easier.
- Big labs, small labs – similar problems, different solutions
- Chemistry laboratory safety rules
- Greening your laboratory
- Running your lab like a business
- Moving laboratory equipment
- Stormy weather – helping your lab weather the current financial storm.
New lab start-up programs
An important part of starting a new lab is furnishing it. Many laboratory equipment suppliers offer New Lab Start-up Programs. These programs are an effective, economical way to obtain special time – and money-saving offers on the supplies you need. These programs require you to fill out an application. New lab checklists are also available on most of the sites listed below.
And of course, don’t forget to add KaleidaGraph to your new lab checklist! We have academic pricing and multi-user licenses that make furnishing your lab quick, easy and inexpensive.
New lab start-up programs: