- Version 4.5
- All of the formats can be exported at a maximum resolution of 1400 dpi (Mac) and 800 dpi (Windows).
- Version 4.1 and earlier
- PICT – 600 dpi (with High Resolution on)
- Metafile – 300 dpi (with High Resolution on)
- TIFF – 288 dpi (with High Resolution on) – can reach 576 dpi by turning off High Resolution and setting the Scale by field to 800%.
- Windows BMP, GIF, JPG, and PNG – 72 dpi (can be increased to 288 dpi by scaling to 400% and reducing back down by 25% once it is imported into another program).
Posted in: Exporting Plots