- The number of entries in Factor A are unequal, or the number of entries in Factor B are not equally divided for the groups in Factor A, or there are data values missing for the corresponding factors.
- Using an example of Male and Female for Factor A and Before and After for Factor B:
- Factor A contains 8 entries for Male and 8 entries for Female.
- Factor B contains 8 entries for Before (4 for Male and 4 for Female) and 8 entries for After (4 for Male and 4 for Female).
- The dependent column contains the 16 data values that correspond to these conditions.
- If any one of these is unequal, missing, or masked, this error message is displayed.
- If any empty or masked cells are found, the entire row is omitted.
Posted in: Statistical Tests