- Choose File > Import > Append Macros.
- Locate and open the Default Macros file that is in your Macros folder (within the Examples folder). This will add the macros to the Macros menu.
- When you quit KaleidaGraph, save changes to the Macros so that these changes are remembered the next time KaleidaGraph is launched.
- Quit KaleidaGraph and make a duplicate of the Default Macros file that is in your Macros folder (within the Examples folder).
- Rename this duplicate file so that it is just called “KG Macros” (Mac) or “KGMacros.EQN” (Windows).
- Move this file into the same folder as KaleidaGraph (or in the Preferences folder in the Mac version). The next time you launch KaleidaGraph, you should see macros in the Macros menu.
Posted in: Macros