- Create a new plot.
- Choose Curve Fit > General > Edit General.
- Select a fit in the current list.
- Click Add and a New Fit appears below the selected fit in the list. The name of the fit can be changed by selecting it and editing the name in the text field.
- Click Edit to enter the definition in the Curve Fit Definition dialog.
- Click OK when you are finished. Now you can use this fit in the active plot or any new plots that are created. Remember to save changes to the Macros file to make the changes permanent.
Posted in: General Curve Fit: Master List